Saturday, November 16, 2013

High Altitude can Make for High Level Realizations

I am at Estes Park in Colorado.  We are at a Retreat with Master Sha.  The location is 1000s of feet above sea level and the air is thin.  Since I got here I have been 'huffing and puffing' struggling to breath.  I have healed and transformed the asthma a lot over the years and overall I am much better. Coming to a venue like this reminds me that keeping my physical body in good condition is really important.  I know that if I focus on cardio fitness...walk, run, bicycle, tai chi....my breathing is much more stable.  I realize more and more how important it is to take care of all aspects of your life....physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.  I have done a lot of work spiritually to clear soul blockages.  I have done a lot of work emotionally and mentally clearing blockages from this life....family issues, relationship issues, ways of thinking, and more.  I have too often not given the physical enough attention.   Let's do that together. 

This body that currently houses my soul....is indeed a Temple.  Honor and respect this Temple.  When I do this then my soul journey can also proceed much further and faster.  I realized at a young age that being here on Mother Earth was an opportunity to grow spiritually.  All the questions I asked always came back to the soul journey.  Our human body and all that goes with being human is the vehicle.  We have to take care of it.  I am so grateful to be reminded of that. 

So friends......High Altitude Can Make for High Level Realizations


Dance with Me!





No comments:

Post a Comment