Thursday, November 28, 2013

Taking a Deep Breath....A Soul Healing Miracle

I have returned from a very, very special Retreat with Master Sha.  For many reasons this will be a standout for me.... of all the events I have participated in with our teacher.  Here I received karma cleansing and it has significantly affected my ability to 'take a deep breath'.  In fact I can actually take one.  Usually in winter I am hard pressed to catch my breath, to walk, to move....without significant  'panting' and my heart rate zooming.  I can honestly say that I am feeling much, much better.  I can also, with my third eye, see more light in my lungs.  There were always huge blockages there.

Is this a miracle?  I would say yes.  One minute I could only take short, laboured breaths and now I can breath deeply.  A Soul Healing Miracle. 

This has been a long journey for me.  I know the purification will continue.  The lungs are healing and rejuvenating as I write this. Overall I have a great sense of peace and my energy is much better.

Karma is truly the root cause of all blockages.  I am eternally grateful.  I will continue to write and share my experiences.

Please share yours.                         THANK YOU MASTER SHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment