Thursday, December 12, 2013

Karma is the Root Cause of Life Blockages, Illness, Chronic Conditions and More!

I am reflecting on my journey in this lifetime.  It has been challenging.  I have suffered from two chronic conditions....asthma and crohns disease.  Pain is not easy.  Not being able to take a breath is not easy.  We are on this earth to transform everything that is given to us as a 'challenge'.  It may take the form of an illness or a financial or relationship blockage....it could be anything and everything.

What I know is that the karma that we carry affects us in every aspect of our life.  Karma can be positive or negative.  When we do, think and say positive, unselfish things we gain virtue which is then recorded in our Soul Book or Akashic Book.  When we do, think and say things that harm people... in any way....we gain negative karma which is recorded in our Akashic Book.  We then carry all of this with us from one lifetime to another and another.  Every lifetime becomes the opportunity to clear the negativity.....because it is this karma which causes the challenges that we suffer. 

How do I know this?  I have had my Karma cleared because I knew it was affecting me greatly.  I was dying.  I was literally on the floor not able to move in a great deal of pain.  Master Sha helped me and took the karma away.  Powerful!!!  I literally rose up from the floor.

This is described in Master Sha's latest book...Soul Healing Miracles ...on page 96..

So I am living proof that Karma can literally kill you.  I am also living proof that Karma Clearing can save you.  A true SOUL HEALING MIRACLE!

For me this was quite dramatic.  Everyone does not have the same results...it depends on their soul journey. This was my experience. 

I know that without the Karma clearing I would not only have lost my physical life but I would not have been able to move forward on my soul journey.  This is a critical lifetime for me....it is very special.  For lots of us this is true because it is the time of earth's transition.  Mother Earth will transform.  So we have the opportunity to really advance on the soul path very quickly.  We are saving thousands of lifetimes that we would have had to live...in a physical body...and deal with our karma.  This is the great gift.

What a special time we live in.  Karma Clearing is available to everyone.  I have been the beneficiary and I know the power.

Full Karma Clearing or Cleansing will only be offered until the end of this year.  Divine Guidance is that we do not appreciate this enough and are not learning the lessons that come with the Karma.  If you have done negative things....and we all have....there are lessons we need to learn so we do not repeat this.  Partial Karma Cleansing will continue to be offered.

Connect with me at Lynne.Nusyna@drsha.com if you want to know more or through the e-mail attached to this blog.

We are very blessed to be living in an extraordinary time.  I am so grateful for what I have received.
I would not have even dreamt that Karma could be cleared in this way in my lifetime.

I no longer suffer as I did....I am able to continue to live and to serve.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment